- a practicing therapist looking for a comfortable environment to develop your private practice?
- looking to transfer your private practice?
- wanting to work with other therapists and share ideas and reflections?
- interested in receiving referrals?
we can offer you...
- a comfortable working environment in a large tudor style house in Colchester town centre
- a range of beautiful therapy rooms allowing for social distancing and all with desks and sofa's
- a large comfortable waiting room
- a therapist's lounge to have lunch, make drinks, write up notes and meet with other therapists for chats and reflection - also allows for social distancing
- a referrals system to receive referrals from the centre (subject to interview and documentation)
- online room booking system and a competitive hourly room rental
- free wifi enabling remote sessions via Zoom or Skype
The Turner Centre has been operating for nearly 15 years and has developed a reputable reputation as one of the largest private therapy centres in the area providing high quality counselling, psychotherapy and psychology services from a large team of over 35 counsellors, psychotherapists, clinical psychologists and counselling psychologists.
We are conveniently located in the town centre and easily accessible via public transport as well as having several carparks around, the nearest being the NCP which has a pedestrian entrance opposite the centre.
We have several student counsellors who are on clinical placement and see clients for low cost counselling as well as five couple therapists and three young people's counsellors. We offer a regular peer discussion group (pre and post-Covid) which has proved to be a lively and supportive space and we hope will be again in the coming year.
Our therapy rooms are tastefully decorated providing ample space for social distancing and each has comfortable chairs, a sofa and a desk and chair for writing up notes and each room has a fireplace with either an electric stove or fire which complements the decor.
We have an online room booking system which allows you to see availability, reserve and book rooms where ever you are and our room booking fees are competitive.
Although our centre and rooms are busy, we have a large number of referrals and are therefore always looking for counsellors, couple therapists, psychotherapists and psychologists to join our vibrant team.
If it sounds like something you might be interested in and you would like to come and have a look around the centre to see if it feels like place you could be, do give us a ring on 01206 544458 and either speak to our administrator or Jane Langley, Director. Alternatively, you can email Jane at [email protected]